Tuesday 26 November 2013

You are not alone...


I've had a few blogs over the years. One when I was living in Costa Rica,  alone, in the jungle with 2 iguanas and a colony of bats.  Then I had one when I was living in Vancouver,  to supplement a series of teachings I was sharing on Yoga.

So here I am again, starting another blog.  Why?  Im not really sure.  Except that I find myself in a life so magical, so absurd, so... real, that there has to be some comfort, entertainment, and connection in it with others.  My intention for this blog is to relate and share real examples of 3 key points to the readers.  1) You are not alone in this life, 2) Never give up on your dreams, and 3) life, well, its all about how you look at it.  We really do create our realities.  


So i share what is on here as a way of dissecting my intricate reality, as a "grihastha ashrama" or "karma sannyasi" (meaning house-holding yogi), a mother, a wife, a homesteading farmer.

Some blog posts will be on yoga, some on the day to day farming, some on being a teacher, some on being a student.  But to me these things are not separate, they are not labelled and tucked in different doors of my mind.  They are the intertwining of my life.  They are what makes my reality what it is... 

Some things on here you will agree with, some things on here you will disagree with.  But i promise you, what i write on here will be real.  So with open hearts, open minds and a bit of a giggle... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment