Thursday 10 July 2014

How Ty Sees it #2

Tys second week at Niwas we would call,  a wonderful experience from our end.  We were really excited to be able to have him here on his 13th Birthday.  We had some wonderful conversations about yoga, life and putting full heart into tasks with no expectations.  also known as karma yoga.  this is what he had to say about it.


What i learnt.
this being my second stay at Niwas i learnt Karma Yoga that seemed to give me a whole new perspective of things near and around me that happen or take place.i also learnt how to milk goats and work with things that might be challenging for me. i helped with some oven work and some tree work.

what i enjoyed.
This week i enjoyed celebrating my birthday with niwas and staying on the path of learning about animals plus how to do things right. i also really enjoyed reading the book i am borrowing from Shivani, the books title is "Grand Father".

what did i do?
At Niwas i milked goats, helped with a bit of yard/tree work, household cleaning, our daily animal routine and achieving what i could. i also spent my thirteenth birthday at Niwas and was treated with care as always.

what did i find challenging?
This stay at Niwas some things i found challenging were knowing what tool is needed for the job and not putting myself down.

What would i like to do/ see next week?
Next week i would like to be more involved with learning about plants and animals and how i can continue to embrace all of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment